Friday 22 April 2011

Cos (the brand) Marketing Presentation

In marketing 1, the final project was to make a presentation about a brand we like. I chose Cos, H&M's "other brand". I really like the style and it was really fun to make to presentation. I worked in Keynote so you will miss some of my awesome effects I had in the presentation.














































If we wanted we could make an extra project, "starting" a new line for the company. Just an idea of something we thought could work with the company. A fun thing I thought, so I did a small extra presentation about a new Cos line.




This is just some "inspiration" pictures, to give an idea about what the new line could be all about.









1 comment:

  1. An understanding of customer behaviour in store, often gleaned only through trial and error and observation can be used as a positive sales tool. Rationalising consumer psychology in what drives a purchase has led to the formulation of protocol in determining how best to set out a store, appropriate and effective product placement, and establishing an atmosphere of subliminal messages geared towards improving sales.



    Product Demo Boston

    ReplyDelete